Friday 29 March 2013

Good Friday

 
The relic of the True Cross enshrined on the High Altar.
"Mass of the Presanctified" was concluded without incident and accompanied by beautifully sung chant.  I was glad of a fairly full church for this Great Day. 
 
I spotted a few visitors from further afield - if you happen to be reading this, apologies for not getting the chance to speak to you afterwards but I was straight into the Confessional.
 
What I saw of the music in St Peter's was also excellent.


2 comments:

Marko Ivančičević said...

Wait - do you celebrate pre-55 Holy Week?

Anonymous said...

FR Simon, I live in Massachusetts. I am going to put a picture of you on my wall. The faith rocks and so do you!!! Thanks for being a truthful, intelligent voice of reason. I am glad you have dedicated your life to the cloth. Thank you so much. God Bless! TD